Sunday, May 31, 2009

I've Got A Backache

It's day three here and the weekend is quickly coming to an end, for the first time in months, time seems to have slowed down. The days are longer and hours tick by slowly, literally. Day time is indeed much longer here which is strange in a waylah. I'm tired, I can't write I can't think and whenever I plop myself in front of the laptop I don't feel like talking to anyone cos I'm just so mentally drained and exhausted, don't get me wrong things are great here so far it's just that well, I'm tired.

Alot of pictures these few days and though I intend to include plenty of text I just can't seem to think. I want to sleep. Good night all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Subway sandwiches for lunch, best.

Photobucket

McDonalds's is way cool here, their interior design is to die for.

Photobucket

it's all happy colors and people everywhere, going out is such a joy i swear.

Photobucket

No comments: